Saturday, May 8, 2010

Phone Call From Jessenia....

About two weeks ago I was contacted on Model Mayhem by someone named Jessenia Vice. Before I had a chance to reply she had already left me a message on my cell phone and found me on Facebook to let me know how interested she was in my NJEQ project.
Come to find out she won the Kim Kardashian contest on the Tyra Banks show last year and has been getting quite a few modeling jobs since. After speaking with her on the phone, I was really moved by her enthusiasm about the project so we set a date for May 7 to shoot.
Jessenia brought along her make-up artist, Roni, a hairstylist, Steven and their friends, Brigette and Cindy to take part. We had a great time and made some great pictures! Can't wait to work on this new batch of pictures and get them up for people to see......keep on the look out for them this coming week!

1 comment:

  1. Jessenia is a such a beautiful person on the outside and inside. I had the pleasure of meeting her a couple weeks ago and a friend's birthday party and we clicked instantly especially when we brought up the NO8H campaign and then she mentioned NJ EQ campaign that you were doing and I wanted to give you huge kudos and I'd very much like to talk more about your initiative and see if I could be apart of a shoot and also help you in spreading the message. If you'd like to get in contact with me you can reach me through email @ kgimpact@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete