Wednesday, December 1, 2010

National Coming Out Day Shoot-10/11/10

So it's been way too long since I've posted and am very behind . First up the shoot I did on National Coming Out Day back in October. As I mentioned in the last post I did this to give a portion of money towards some organization in the memory of Tyler Clementi. Well it turned out to be a huge disappointment.......only four people showed up. So I've decided to give the money to the Trevor Project. Here are the results of that day....

Belinda Martinez

As a member of NJ Equality and as an individual, I respect gay marriages. They are people just like us, and should be treated with the same kind of respect we show to others. If they are happy with their sexuality, let them be! I believe everyone deserves happiness, by any means necessary. I say this as a mother, wife, daughter, and sister- I believe in Equality, Love, & Happiness.
















No comments:

Post a Comment