Tuesday, September 14, 2010

NEW JERSEY EQUALITY NIGHT @ PARADISE IN ASBURY PARK, NJ


So I've been waiting for all the details to be finalized so I could let you know about the next NJEQ photo event. It all started back in June when Michael Cook contacted me on Facebook to tell me how much he liked the photos and cause and asked if I would be interested in doing a photo event at the club Paradise in Asbury Park?! So I thought about it....for a second and said YES! He then put me in contact with the event coordinator, Kelly Martin to work out the details. What a great opportunity to keep spreading the word about the New Jersey Equality Photo Campaign! I'll be there on Saturday, September 25 starting at 9 pm. Weather permitting I might be set up by the pool if not, I'll be in the lobby of the Empress Hotel.
Also, I'm sure some will notice the "Michael Craft & Shep Pettibone present"......now if anyone told me my name would be mentioned in the same breath as Shep Pettibones I would've said, well let's just say I wouldn't have believed it! :) This is the same man who remixed some of Madonna's (amongst others) biggest hits in the 80's/90's and helped write and produce "Vogue"! Now he owns this great hotel/club combo in Asbury Park. So this is all very exciting and I hope we get a great turn out! Please tell your friends, neighbors and anyone you think would be interested. It looks like I should be doing a couple more photo events there before years end, so be on the look out for those as well!
Don't forget Paradise is in inside the Empress Hotel, so you can spend the night!

No comments:

Post a Comment